Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please indicate the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains:
I. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded onto the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User’s browsing preferences to be stored, making interaction between the User and the website quicker and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
Cookies make it possible to recognise a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and to make the Website more useful.
En definitiva, el uso de las cookies permite a La Fundación Dingonatura optimizar la navegación del Usuario, adaptando la información y los servicios ofrecidos a sus intereses y preferencias.
III. TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Own Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to function correctly and are therefore essential for the User to be able to use all the options of the Website and to be able to browse and use its functions normally.
- Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by La Fundación Dingonatura but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
La Fundación Dingonatura uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information in a standard way about the User’s browsing and behaviour patterns. They make it possible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users on the Website. The information collected through analytical cookies is used to create browsing profiles of the Users of the Website, in order to introduce improvements in our service.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors.
- To anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to Users.
- To know whether the User who is accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
Further details on the Cookies used on the Website are set out below:
- Google Analytics cookies: these are used in order to analyse and measure how visitors use this Website. The information is used to compile reports to help improve this site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at the site and the pages they visited while browsing our website.
- Youtube cookies: these are used to count the number of views of videos embedded on other websites.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used in order to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
- Facebook cookies.
- Twitter cookies.
- Vimeo cookies.
V. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. This is why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, in order to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
VI. COOKIES ON MOBILE DEVICES
As with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to your privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below are some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- Windows Phone
- Chrome Mobile
- Opera Mobile
VII. ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES